Random Section of GOST 2.106-96
6.1. BA shall be executed on the basis of all specifications of the article, on Forms 5 and 5a as given in Appendix A. Bought articles shall be recorded by sections. Sections shall be titled in accordance with the type of the bought articles entered into the Register and shall be recorded as headings in the column “Article/Document” and underlined, e.g. “Bearing” or “Resistors.”
6.2. Within BA sections, articles are recommended to be recorded by groups of similar articles; within groups, in the alphabetical order of their names; within each name, by types and kinds; and within types and kinds, by the increasing order of their dimensions or other parameters.
6.3. BA columns shall be filled in the following fashion:
– the column “Article” shall contain the name and standard size of the article in accordance with the designation established in the procurement document.
For articles that bear the same name and differ in dimensions or other parameters, recording their name only once on each sheet is allowed.
– the column “Product Code” shall contain the product code in accordance with the product classification of the country developing the design documentation*;
– the column “Identification Number of the Procurement Document” shall contain the identification number of the procurement document (standard, technical specifications for the articles or another document under which the article is supplied).
In case of several articles supplied under one document, recording the identification number of the document only once on each sheet is allowed;
– the column “Supplier” shall contain the name (address) of the supplier.
The column shall be filled at the developer’s discretion.
– the column “Where Included (Identification Number)” shall include the identification number of the specifications of the article or its component parts that immediately include the bought article entered in the BA.
Not filling this column is allowed.
Not filling the column “Where Included (Identification Number)” for articles immediately included in the article for which the BA is drawn is allowed if it is filled for all articles included in specified component parts;
– the column “Number per Article” shall contain the number of bought articles entered in the BA and included in one article or a set of matched articles.
– the column “Number for Sets” shall contain the number of bought articles included in sets (of assembly, replacement or spare parts, tools and accessories, holding means, containers, etc.) or entered in the specifications of the article or its component parts in the Section “Sets.”
The number of bough articles included in sets shall be entered in a separate line for each set if the document set contains separate specifications for the sets.